Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My reaction to the ending!

This chapter was my favorite because Freddy D was free like a free man haha and was getting paid like a free man also and everyone started to treat him like he was a actual person and not just as a piece of property. So that chapter was my favorite because it shows that he is a real human. What i hated was that when he worked he only got 6 cents compared to the other man who got 6 dollars and that is really horrible i think he should be paid more! But to wrap this up it was awesome!


Questions
1. Why was he paid 6 cents and not 6 dollars?
2.

Comments
1. This chapter was the best because he was free.
2. It was sad that he was only paid so little.

4 comments:

Josh911GT1 said...

I agree with what you said. I didn't like how he was paid only 6 cents, when he really deserved 6 dollars. I thought you left out a major part, where Douglass started his real career, talking about slavery. Still overall, good job.

Samantha said...

i like how you express your feelings and why so. i also agree that he should be paid 6 dollors instead of 6 cents. they all should be treated equally and fairly.

Garret said...

I'm glad you liked this chapter. I think it was my favorite too, and for the same reason. Your comments were good and so was your question, but you appear to be missing one... Oh well, nice work and keep on bloggin'!

Anonymous said...

This was my favorite chapter it really showed the best time in his life. You show how he is free I think that is awsome. Like Garret said you seem to be missing a question well we all make mistakes. Keep up the awsome work

Post a Comment