Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Essay Topic Stuff

My topic is going to be about the one about how dehumanizing the slave master and the slave to themselves and this is a good topic because it will show you the harmful effects about slavery toward each other and how slavery can kill everyones ego not just the slaves themselves but everyone around them. My main argument is going to be about how the slave masters and the slaves are dehumanizing themselves and why that is going to be a really bad thing for everyone down the road from now. I will also include how dehumanizing slaves and slave masters might be actully a good thing for this particular argument. Also how the slave masters actully end up dehumanizing the slaves and themselves all at once and how horrible this can be. I could prove this by using The Narrative of Freddy D as a resource for pretty much all of my info for now and then i will use some old resources from back then like uncle toms cabin and the liberator and good ol' wikipedia. So that is my plan

0 comments:

Post a Comment