Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chapter 10 Stuff


I thought that chapter 10 was really long. That made me lose where i was almost all the time, but anyways apart from that this chapter was pretty awesome like about how mr covey whipped one minute and for a week straight he did not whip at all i mean whats up with that? So i have no idea what this chapter was about because i got lost almost half the time because it made no sense to me and so all i did was just read it again. This chapter was epic because of how like i said before how mr covey dosent whip people sometimes because hes not consistent. Also i like how they refer to other parts from the panphlet haha which i thought was pretty cool



Questions

1.
Why did Mr. Covey stop whipping one day or weeks at a time for no reason.

2.
What was the certificate about for "Mr. Waggles"



Comments

1.
I really dont like this chapter because it was really long for me anyways

2.
This chapter was cool

7 comments:

Destiny said...

I agree this chapter was kinda confusing. Maybe you can try to highlight the text and write notes on the margins to help you better understand it. Great job on the reaction thought!

starfly500 said...

I love the way you colored every other word a different color. It makes the whole blog uniquely you. It is alright that you didn't understand it. It was confusing at times to me too.

Brenna

Anonymous said...

Collin hey you have a epic writing but you do need to examine the story the best you can. I got lost in the story and if you do you should find something or someone to help you. You should also add a lot more detail and just try to let come to you and type like a mad man. I think you idea had potiental you just need to realise it.

Josh911GT1 said...

I liked the lettering color, but you need to read the story, and give a little more detail. I also thought that you reapeated things over. Other than that, I liked the reaction.

Garret said...

I agree it was hard to read. You know what else was hard to read? Your response. Haha just kidding, the colors were cool. Aside from that, you responded as best you could even though you couldn't keep up. Nice Pokemon background by the way, thats cool. Keep on bloggin'!

BlakeWilson said...

I agree that this chapter was confusing but i also believe that you could have put more thought into your response. Also, JUST A SUGGESTION, please do not do that color thing that you did.

Breanna said...

Colin,

Well for starters I really loved the color and I disagree with Blake. I mean his was pretty hard to read previous times. I would focus more on your writing and having detail than the color because honestly, that probably took a realy long time. Time that you could have used to make your writing better. Yes it was confusing but if you have questions feel free to ask them.


-Breana.

Post a Comment